Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Adventure

We woke early today to check out the Antique Fair. There was a lot of cool things and I almost splurged on 2 lamps that I have been wanting, but didn't. Good Job for me on self control : )
I was starving after an hour at the fair and so I went back home cooked breakfast and headed to a soccer game. After, I took Will to our favorite Park (well it's my new favorite park) and our Sunday Adventure begins.....

First feed the ducks...

Then Chase the ducks....

Then, Finally the playground and LOT's of running around...

And after I methodically and peacefully pull him away from the park and into my car...the chaos begins in trying to lock him down into the car seat (no picture of that scene) and then Finally home for some painting....


and gardening

Then Melt Down.......The End.







1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the last picture of baby Will. I have one of Dylan from last week, too.

    ReplyDelete