Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreams do Come True......at least in my head!

I hope I win the lottery tomorrow! The first thing I would do is put in my 2 weeks notice at work, then I would go visit my parents with my son. I would vacation in the Philippines for awhile and plan out how I would share my winnings.

When I return I would send the people I decided to share my money with, a check. I would enjoy my days at my rental home with my son.....until I found a home I wanted to purchase. I would get a dog too!

I would fix my car window and buy myself either an Audi A7, Lexus RX, Porsche 911 Carrera or heck all 3. Then, as I look for the perfect home for my son, dog and I, I would start my re-furbishing idea as my hobby.

Eventually, as I savor my moments of financial security and have a little fun with lavish spending I would like to open my own furniture store with furniture I Re-do and a dessert/cupcake/cafe!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I could so picture you with a cupcake place! We always talked about that. And you deserve all 3 cars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete