Monday, August 15, 2011

keeping busy

I rode my bike to work today! I was so proud of myself for getting up early enough to do it. I have been putting it off due to how delicious it feels in bed sooooo early in the morning.....but the night before I set my mind to getting up early and I did!

It was a good ride, I got to work early and felt so energized. So, not only am I benefiting myself, but I'm being green as well : ) Plus, I get a good work out in and save gas money!!

Here's my little bike


I run solo about 3 days a week, when Will is with his father, this is my circumstance that I have to accept as sucky as it is. To stay busy and keep my mind off missing my little guy I recently started a Salsa class last week. My first class was really fun, I'll tell you more about the second class when it happens tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. I love your bike. I've always wanted to take some kind of ballroom dancing. You'll have to teach me some moves!

    ReplyDelete