Tuesday, May 10, 2011

unburying me...or at least part of me

It's 12am and I have to be up in five hours, but I want to write.  I just don't know what to write.
I want to make a commitment to myself and write every night.  I use to be really passionate about writing and I wanted to be a writer, and I as I sit here thinking about that time when writing was a passion......I wonder where that person went.  That person who was a lot more spirited, impulsive, irresponsible, irrational, excited.  Part of that person is either hiding or disappeared and I know a small part of the reason is due to the fact that I am a mommy now.  My money, my time, my attention is not just for me anymore, it is to be shared with my little man now.  But, it makes me wonder is that old me still here just buried underneath parental responsibilities or is that part of me gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment