Sunday, May 15, 2011

Parent Meet-Up

  I joined a parent meet-up group here, and attended my first meet-up.  It was a BBQ in the country. The host lives on 4 acres of land and there were chickens galore, horses, dalmatians  and a pig named Penelope.  The place was beautiful!  I was a little nervous because I did not know anyone, but I took a deep breath and encouraged myself to step out of my comfort zone and just do it!  It was fun and I am really proud of myself.  The people were all nice, the food was yummy, Will had sooooo much fun,he even learned how to shake hands when meeting new people.  It was the cutest thing, since I kept holding my hand out introducing myself at one point Will held out his little arm to shake hands as well. There were a ton of kids to play with and great land to roam around in


                              The kids loved jumping into the big red ball and rolling down the hill

                                                                            Pinata Time !
                                                            Will scooting around, with my help
                                                          Will got to feed the horses Carrots


                                                    Here's a Picture of us w/ Penelope the Pig

<

2 comments:

  1. how cute ros! i've been thinking of joining a mommy's club in my area too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't have YOU, Tricia, Bev and the girls here, I have to expand my social network. I miss are girl get-togethers.

    ReplyDelete